Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." -Dr. Seuss, Oh the Places You'll Go...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

On the plane...

Flying for longer than six or so hours makes me anxious, but flying on an international airline makes it all the better! There are televisions with music, games, tv shows and more in every seat and they feed you so much, all of which is included in your ticket price, so no need to bring out cash on the plane like on all domestic flights in the U.S.!


 Dinner #1

 Breakfast

 I asked for Sprite and this is what they gave me...

Dinner #2 (in First Class, where I was randomly reassigned a seat)

1 comment:

  1. I want to be randomly reassigned to first class---That is awesome! I also love international flights--the food is so much better than on domestic flights and you get to catch up on all of those movies that you didn't want to actually pay to go to the theatre to see (or were too embarrassed to admit you wanted to see it).

    ReplyDelete